Location: London / Flexible – Start date: January 2024
Engage to improve.
ImproveWell is an award-winning real-time feedback solution for continuous improvement and everyday innovation in health and care.
Boosting morale and empowering the frontline to drive change, 24/7 everyone can: suggest ideas for improvement; share how their workday is going; and complete pulse surveys. Insights from patients and wider stakeholder groups can also be captured. An intelligent data dashboard enables leads to gather real-time feedback, track sentiment, prioritise improvements, measure change and publish reports. Shaped by 60+ NHS organisations, the tool is being used across the NHS and in the US. ImproveWell supported the national response to the COVID-19 pandemic and is also being used in the emergency services and animal health sectors.
Life at ImproveWell
We are an ambitious, hard-working team but believe that balance and flexibility are essential for high quality performance. Our credibility with our partners, our customers and each other cannot be undervalued – we aim for excellence in everything we do. Above all, we are enthusiastic and optimistic with the fortitude to keep going, and we do not let unexpected challenges stand in our way. We love what we do.
- We believe in working together to achieve excellence
- We strive to deliver value, putting our customers first
- We are data driven, building evidence-based solutions
- We encourage open and honest feedback
- We act with integrity and respect
- We are resolutely focused on our goals
What YOU have to offer:
As ImproveWell’s Business Development Manager, you:
- Enjoy identifying, evaluating and developing new opportunities to deliver on sales targets
- Have a strategic, considered and credible approach to selling B2B enterprise level software in healthcare
- Are someone who builds rapport quickly and maintains relationships and trust to influence decision-making
- Have strong business acumen, with commercial and risk awareness, and can confidently think on your feet
- Will own and build the sales pipeline, including metrics tracking and reporting, to deliver ARR growth
- Are observant, always listening to understand customer needs and integrate insights into our business
- Are flexible and can manage an appropriate balance of office-based vs. field-based activities
What WE have to offer:
As part of the team, you will get:
- Base salary £50k + commission
- EMI share options
- Competitive holidays & pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Company laptop
- Strong progression opportunities
- Annual budget for your own professional development
- Gym membership
Experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education and experience) in a relevant field
- 3+ years of sales experience, sales leadership would be advantageous
- Experience selling “change” at an enterprise level, including influencing C-level budgets
- Proven track record in developing and delivering effective sales strategies and evaluating ROI
- Strong understanding of NHS and healthcare processes and systems
- Experience of working in a start-up environment is desirable
Skills, abilities and attributes:
- Solid experience in B2B sales, with a demonstrable track record and some formal sales training
- Able to forge strong bonds with key stakeholders and speak at different levels of technical understanding
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, a keen eye for detail and high standard of output
- Strong interpersonal skills to work closely with existing team and senior figures in partner organisations
- Analytical approach to evaluate sales activity and produce concise reports with pertinent recommendations
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proactive self-starter with ability to hit the ground running and get things done
- Passionate about healthcare and making a social impact
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Willingness to be flexible within a small team
- Able to travel at short notice
Sounds like a fit for you?
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch on next steps.
Closing date for applications is 17th November, 2023.