To download a PDF version of this vacancy, please click here.
Location: London/Flexible – Start date: Immediate – Application deadline: 18 February 2019
We have a workforce engagement platform, focused on Quality Improvement, with a mission to empower frontline staff to transform healthcare delivery.
ImproveWell is privileged to be working with leading healthcare organisations across the NHS and in the USA. As a fast-growing HealthTech company, ImproveWell is looking for a Marketing Officer to lead its communications and digital marketing strategy. Working with the Chief Executive Officer, you will directly support all communications, programme engagement and marketing activities. As ImproveWell brings new technologies to market in 2019, you will be responsible for producing engaging content, generating new ideas and maximising the multi-channel distribution of digital media to build ImproveWell’s brand with key stakeholders.
Life at ImproveWell
We are an ambitious, hard-working team but believe that balance and flexibility are essential for high quality performance. Our credibility with our partners, our customers and each other cannot be undervalued – we strive to deliver excellence in everything we do. Above all, we are enthusiastic and optimistic with the fortitude to keep going, and we do not let unexpected challenges stand in our way. We love what we do.
- We believe in working together to achieve excellence
- We strive to deliver value, putting our customers first
- We are data driven, building evidence-based solutions
- We encourage open and honest feedback
- We act with integrity and respect
- We are resolutely focused on our goals
What YOU have to offer:
As Marketing Officer, you will have:
- An excellent understanding of key principles and elements of effective copywriting and editing
- A range of skills to lead the creation, development and marketing of digital content
- Experience with offline and online marketing projects
- A strategic outlook to help shape the future of our brand
What WE have to offer:
As part of the team, you will get:
- Colleagues who will push you to be the best you can be
- Unrivalled opportunity to understand and learn how quality care is delivered and organised in different contexts and with a global remit
- Flexible working
- Company laptop
- Starting salary of £25-30k, competitive holidays & pension scheme
- Strong progression opportunities
- Annual budget for your own professional development
- Gym membership
Experience and knowledge:
- Degree level qualification in a relevant field
- Experience delivering effective digital and social media marketing strategies and evaluating ROI
- Experience developing communications strategies for key stakeholder audiences
- Good understanding of healthcare processes and systems, NHS-specific knowledge is desirable
Skills, abilities and attributes:
- Exceptional writing skills, a keen eye for detail and high standard of output
- Able to produce a range of online and offline marketing collateral including video blogs and print
- Strong interpersonal skills to work closely with existing team and senior figures in partner organisations
- Able to manage and develop online social media platforms and increase the quality of conversations
- Able to evaluate marketing activities to produce concise reports and make pertinent recommendations
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite, website CMS, Google Analytics and social media platforms
- Proactive self-starter with ability to hit the ground running
- Passionate about healthcare and making a social impact
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Willingness to be flexible within a small team
- Take pride and ownership of key workstreams
Sounds like a fit for you?
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com and we will get in touch on next steps.